SS5 EV SHOTCRETE SPRAYER
The MacLean Advantage:
The battery powered SS5 is a complete package that not only offers multiple BEV benefits, but also delivers safety and cost savings to mining operations, utilizing its ergonomic design and integrated technology – no boots on the ground, in cab spraying, thickness measurement, and enhanced accelerator auto-dosing.
- Battery powered carrier offers zero-emissions, enhances safety, reduces maintenance, and saves on ventilation costs.
- Regenerative braking down-ramp provides up to 35% energy recuperation, and acts as an exhaust brake to reduce excessive wear on service brakes
- Enhanced safety with ‘no boots on the ground’ operation, full time spray-from-cab operation, using Maclean-designed, OEM remote control
- Spray measurement and enhanced dosing technology to reduce shotcrete and chemical accelerant consumption
- Enhanced operator comfort and visibility
- Diamond Boom design reduces matter buildup and supports accessible maintenance.
- Two stabilizing jacks at 16″ (0.41 m)
- 7′ wide heavy duty carrier frame
- Shotcrete hose package at 2 1/2″ (65 mm)
- Variable pumping rate sprays up to 30 yds³ (23 m³/hr) of shotcrete per hour.
- Form oil sprayer with 11 US gal (40 L) tank, hose reel, and nozzle
- Hydraulically powered pressure washer system with hose reel and nozzle
- Automatic Brake Application (ABA) with manual reset
- Four-wheel drive, articulated steer carrier
- High production spraying with ready mixed (wet) concrete/shotcrete delivery systems
- Purpose-designed pump that allows the use of regular concrete for underground construction applications
- Controlled quality spraying for ground support with reinforcing fibers and accelerator curing agents
- Empty 45,100 lbs (20,500 kg)
- Width 84″ (2.13 m)
- Length 502″ (12.75 m)
- Tramming Height 112″ (2.80 m)
- Steering Angle +/- 40°
- Inside Turning Radius 165″ (4.2 m)
- Outside Turning Radius 268″ (6.8 m)