Jr. Field Service Technician
Position Title: Jr. Field Service Technician
Shifts Available: Day Shift – 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (5 x 8-hour shifts, Monday to Friday, maybe required to work evening and weekends for emergency service calls)
Location: Owen Sound, Ontario
MacLean Engineering is looking for a Jr. Field Service Technician to join our Diversified team. This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing team that delivers a leading-edge all seasons performance product used by municipalities and contractors across Canada and the United States and an organization focused on innovative mobile equipment solutions.
About the Position:
- Your goal in this position is great relationships built on excellent technical expertise and customer service. You will be working at MacLean Engineering’s Owen Sound manufacturing facility to support internal customers and on the road providing customer support for MacLean Engineering’s Municipal Vehicle and Attachments.
- Your mentors will include senior field service technicians who will teach you mechanical, electrical and hydraulic troubleshooting.
- You will expand and improve MacLean Engineering’s municipal product line by building and testing prototype equipment.
- You will drive customer satisfaction by ensuring that products pass a rigorous pre-delivery inspection.
- Passionate about mobile equipment and outstanding customer service
- Possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License and Satisfactory Driver’s Abstract
- Willing and able to obtain “Restricted Class A” driver’s license
About Us: MacLean Engineering has been a leading innovator of underground mining equipment solutions for almost 50 years and municipal products for almost 15 years using the design imperatives – safety, productivity and enduring quality.
We offer competitive wages and benefits including:
- 3 weeks’ vacation annually
- Paid Overtime after 40 hours worked
- Flexible Group benefits Package (Once probationary period is completed)
- Voluntary DPSP (Deferred Profit-Sharing Plan) and GRRSP (Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan) (Once probationary period is completed)
- Annual Employee Bonus
- $200.00 Annual Safety Shoe allowance
- Company paid uniforms
MacLean Engineering & Marketing Co. Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (2005).
MacLean Engineering & Marketing Co. Limited will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants in advance for their application and interest in MacLean Engineering. However only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.